"Naegi it was you who put this cup ramen on my head wasnt it?"
"you cant prove shit!”
// A peek at the cloudy sky tells me what's to come.
Let's stretch out our hands with love stronger than ever.
Another valuable life skill that school didn’t teach me but tumblr did!
Can someone from the sciencey side of tumblr please explain this ?
This is called shape memory. It’s made from an alloy of titanium and nickel (I believe it’s called nitinol). It has the ability to “remember” the shape it’s taken.
When cold you can bend it whatever which way, but once you heat it (or in this case put it in what I presume is hot water) it will take the original shape.
Shingeki no Kyojin - sketches :v
(PS: I can’t believe Reiner is a teenager…)
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be